My name is Blue, and I'm the girl behind the camera here at Beyond the Fence. Sometimes I do crazy things like climbing mountains in the dark to watch the sunrise or driving across the country because every dog deserves the chance to play in both the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans.
I believe every day should be filled with sunshine, wagging tails, and occasional muddy paws. The world is filled with too many amazing places to spend life indoors! Because no adventure is complete without a dog, I share mine with an English Shepherd named Flint. Whether we're hiking, traveling, or camping, he's always by my side (or more likely, he's racing ahead of me down the trail).
I would love to share a crazy adventure with you and your dog.
A Few Fun Facts
- When Iris, my Australian Shepherd, was diagnosed with cancer, I stopped everything and took her on a road trip across the country.
- I love watching nature documentaries, especially anything with David Attenborough.
- My dream is to visit all of the National Parks in the US.
- I prefer sandals to sneakers but would really rather be barefoot.
- I keep an electric kettle on my desk and drink more tea than I care to admit (but never coffee).
- I have fine arts degrees in both painting and photography.
- My happiest days are spent off the grid, wandering in the woods with my dog.