Behind the Camera
My name is Blue (yes, really!) and I’ve been specializing in pet photography since 2010. In all these years, I’ve yet to meet a dog that couldn’t be photographed. Whether you have a wild dog, a shy dog, or a calm dog, your dog just needs to have fun exploring outside, and I’ll take care of the rest!
I believe every day should be filled with sunshine, wagging tails, and occasional muddy paws. Sometimes I do crazy things like climbing mountains in the dark to watch the sunrise or driving across the country because every dog deserves the chance to play in both the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans. I would love to share an epic adventure with you and your dog.
Let’s go explore the beautiful world that’s out beyond the fence.
A FEW FUN FACTS
- Because no adventure is complete without a dog, I share my days with an English Shepherd named Flint.
- I’m an avid hiker, and New Hampshire’s White Mountains are my favorite place in the world.
- I’ve also worked as a dog walker and veterinary technician, which means I have experience working with lots of different dogs!
- My favorite sport is dog agility.
- I love watching nature documentaries, especially anything with David Attenborough.
- My dream is to visit all of the National Parks in the US.
- I have fine arts degrees in both painting and photography.
- I prefer sandals to sneakers but would really rather be barefoot.
- I keep an electric kettle on my desk and drink more tea than I care to admit (but never coffee).
Publications and Features
Is your dog ready for his or her big adventure? Whether you're ready to schedule or just looking for more info, I'm always happy to chat. I would love to hear more about your dog!