Acadia National ParkPet Photography by Beyond the Fence
Beyond the Fence specializes in Adventure Dog Photography, and there’s no better place for an adventure than Acadia National Park! It’s one of the most dog friendly national parks in the country (and in my opinion, it’s also one of the most beautiful). The nearby town of Bar Harbor is just as dog-loving as the park, making it the perfect destination for dogs and their people.
Let’s capture the memory of your dog’s adventure in Acadia.
I would love to meet your dog for a Beyond the Fence photography session. I’ll focus on capturing your dog’s joy in the beautiful Maine landscapes, while your dog plays and explores. After the session, you’ll bring home beautiful artwork of your dog’s adventures.
Plan Your Session
- Photography adventure at one of our favorite locations in and around Acadia National Park
- 30 unique images to choose from
- Personalized viewing and ordering session to select your favorite images for your artwork (can take place in-person or virtually over Zoom)
- May include multiple dogs from the same household
- Leashes edited out of photos for dogs that need to remain on-leash
- After your session, the full $299 reservation retainer becomes a product credit that you can use toward the prints, artwork, or digital photos of your choice.
Select Your Artwork
After your dog’s photography session, we’ll meet up again for the big reveal! You’ll have the option of meeting either in-person or virtually over Zoom (virtually is a great option if you’re traveling!) We’ll laugh and cry as we look through your dog’s photos, and then I’ll help you through the process of choosing your artwork. The full $299 reservation retainer for your session then becomes a credit that you can put toward the prints, products, or digital photos of your choice.
Whether you’re looking for stunning artwork for your walls or a collection of digital photos to share with friends and family, we have a variety of packages to fit everyone’s needs.
Blue is an amazing, talented artist who provided a memorable experience for my wife and I along with our dog. She is a true professional and we were lucky enough to have her photograph Aesop on a recent trip to Acadia.
Is your dog ready for his or her big adventure? Whether you're ready to book or looking for more info, I'm always happy to chat. I would love to hear more about your dog!