It’s here! I’m so excited to announce the brand new Beyond the Fence Community on Facebook!
This new group is a place to talk about all things adventuring with dogs – whether it’s a walk through your neighborhood park or a grand adventure across the country. Let’s build a community of people who love their dogs and love spending time outdoors with their dogs.
Here are a few things I have in the works:
- tips and tricks from my travels
- the story of how we fit three people, four puppies, and a greyhound in a Honda Fit
- my favorite places to hike and how to find places of your own
- which National Parks to visit with your dog (hint – they aren’t all dog friendly)
- raising a puppy to be a well socialized adventure dog
- favorite travel gear and essentials
- meetups and gatherings (East Coast, stay tuned for something this spring!)
But I don’t want to just tell you about my adventures. I want everyone to join in with their own! Come share your own photos and stories. If you need some motivation, I’m planning some monthly challenges to encourage everyone to head outdoors with their dogs. I’m so excited to do these with Flint, and I hope you’ll join in.
There’s an amazing world out there just beyond the fence. Let’s go explore it!
Book Your Dog's Session
Professional Pet Photography